Software Engineer, Embedded Systems & Firmware
We are a San Diego, VC backed, fast-growing mission driven startup with an opportunity for great candidates to join at the ground level and help build our medical device and company.
If you enjoy puzzles, challenges, mentorship, and are driven to make a difference, please join us.
About NeuraLace Medical:
- Our proprietary mechanism for alleviating chronic pain was discovered treating local veterans in San Diego.
- We are a small team with board of advisors who are as accomplished as they come and committed to our mission.
- We are looking for a software engineer who is exceptional, driven, and mission oriented. A person who desires the opportunity to help lead development of a revolutionary treatment for chronic pain. If this is you, we’d love to meet you and lunch is on us.
- Experience with ARM, x86, assembly, system BIOS and hardware/software integration.
- Experience in firmware and device drivers development.
- Programming experience on Linux in Python, C, C++, Verilog, or VHDL.
- Familiarity setting up embedded tool chains, build, and debugging environments.
- Experience with Wi-Fi, BLE, USB, TCP/IP stacks in an embedded environment.
- Medical device, FDA, robotics, computer vision experience.
Nice to have:
- Mobile, and DSP.
When submitting an application, please add a personal message indicating,
1-Why you are interested in the position.
2-How you are qualified.