Hardware Systems Integration Engineer
NeuraLace is looking for an experienced engineer to lead the systems design and hardware integration of a non-invasive medical device. The engineer will be responsible for various aspects of the electrical platform, including PCB design, RF, and firmware. The engineer is expected to work very closely with chip designers, microfabrication engineers, and packaging engineers to build a timely and robust IC system. Experience with production management, testing, and certification with various CMs is a plus.
- Fluency in Cadence, Allegro, or Altium tools and/or experience with other PCB design tools and methodology.
- Extensive experience with all phases of development, including, schematic entry, constraints, board layout, vendor engagement, etc.
- Experience with high-speed, analog board designs or layouts, such as high-density ball-grid arrays (BGA), blind/buried vias etc.
- Fluency in designing and programming with MCU, CPLD, FPGA.
- Experience working with flexible PCB integration.
- Experience with I2C and SPI.
- Microchip Atmel SAM4SD32 Microcontroller Experience.
- Minimum 3 years electrical engineering experience.
- Medical device development experience (Class II preferred).
- IEC60601 verification, validation, testing, documentation.
- FDA 510(k).
- Electromyogram (EMG), Electroencephalogram (EEG), Nerve conduction experience.